Career Opportunity at Personal Care Service MidSouth
Are you or someone you know, looking for an exciting career in an essential profession? If you have a natural gifting for mercy, empathy, and serving, now is your chance to continue or begin a career in an essential and growing industry as a home caregiver.
Due to an increased number of clients, Personal Care Services MidSouth, the leading home care agency in West Tennessee, currently have openings for part-time Home Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in Tipton, Lauderdale, Haywood, Fayette, Madison, Dyer and Shelby Counties.
Our flexible schedules make this a great opportunity for students, stay at home parents, and others seeking part-time employment. Our training makes this a great opportunity for those seeking a new career path.
Professional Care Services MidSouth is a family owned and operated in-home assistance provider. We offer complete training, competitive compensation plans, excellent benefits and incentive and bonus opportunities to reward your hard work.
Caregivers provide non-medical companion care to client(s) in the client(s)’ residence and elsewhere as needed. Applicants must be able to deal maturely with the demands of the job and maintain confidential client information. Applicants must desire to assist clients to maximize their independence and reach their full potential in their personal residence.
- General attention to the non-medical needs of clients
- Companionship to client, including supportive listening and friendly conversation
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Light housekeeping duties
- Prepare and serve meals and snacks as needed
- Shopping service to client(s)
- Incidental transportation for client(s)
- Assistance and planning of client’s activities and events
- Remind client to take medications
- Remain in client vicinity at all times during shift
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly in cases of emergency
- Document and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance
- Document services delivered
- Follow HIPAA privacy regulations
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ARE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Successful completion of a background checks
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record (if driving)
- Minimum auto insurance (if driving)
- CPR certification (may be completed upon offer of employment)
- TB Skin test (may be completed upon offer of employment)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply complete the application on our webpage at: https://www.personalcarellc.com/
or call 901-313-9286 and an application will be mailed to your home.
SERVICES We Offer:
Our home care team has been trained and prepared to address the various levels of care you require in your home…